Heyco Products also provides liquid tight strain relief fittings manufactured in the United States.
All fittings include these features:
Listed under Underwriters' Laboratories File # E-51579
Certified by the Canadian Standards Association File # LR-93876
|Recognized under the component program of Underwriters' Laboratories File # E-51579|
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping, speed installation.
- "PG" hub threads are steel conduit threads per DIN 40430.
- All Nylon construction with TPE gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents.
- Working temperatures: -22°F (-30°C) to 212°F (100°C). For short periods to 302°F (150°C).
- Protection class IP 68 per DIN 40050 up to 70 psi (5 bar) water pressure.
- Suitable for NEMA type 4 and 6 enclosures.
We recommend using the smallest maximum diameter fitting that will fit your applications.