Brass Fittings – Features
Brass Fittings - Features
Wherever a metal strain relief fitting is used, this strain relief fitting will give you a greatly increased cable range with superior corrosion protection. Typical applications are: Control cabinets, car washes, hot tubs, instrumentation, carpet cleaning machines, food processing equiptment, underground for direct burial, underwater to 300 ft. (150 PGIG)
Features & Benefits
- NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 67 & 68) - Liquid Tight - Submersible to 300 ft!
- IP 69K rated - Ideal in splash or hose down applications!
- Patented Form Seal allows 150 PSIG (10 BAR) rating - Highest in Industry!
- V0 fl rating according to UL 94 - Halogen & Phosphorous Free - non-toxic!
- Concentric O-Ring Groove – for most NEMA applications
- Large selection - Cable Range from .08” (2 mm) to 3.54” (90 mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE - Environmentally Compliant to the newest standards!