Features & Benefits
- NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 67 & 68) - Liquid Tight - Submersible to 300 ft!
- IP 69K rated - Ideal in splash or hose down applications!
- Patented Form Seal allows 150 PSIG (10 BAR) rating - Highest in Industry!
- V0 fl rating according to UL 94 (Dome Nylon & PVDF Only) - Halogen & Phosphorous Free - Non-Toxic!
- UL f1 (746C) UV/Ozone stable Black Nylon - Ideal Outdoors (Solar/Photovoltaic)!
- Concentric O-Ring Groove - meets most NEMA applications!
- Safety Ratchet - Preventing Dome/Flex top from coming loose under vibration!
- Large selection - Cable Range from .08” (2 mm) to 1.73” (44 mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE - Environmentally Compliant to the newest standards
Time Saving Installation
Simply push the cable through Strain Relief Fitting - Tighten Dome or Flex Nut - Done! No disassembly of the Fitting required!
The Dome Nut can be substituted with a Flex Nut. Kinking and caving of the cable is eliminated with the use of the Flex Nut.